02 Nov Growth Hacker / Digital Marketing Associate ($45K to $70K)
XOLOGY is a team of die-hard health, fitness and biohacking nuts developing a world first, science backed delivery system. Think Nespresso but for natural nutritional powders, sold in compostable, plant-based PODs. The PODs are loaded into our world first shaker system, filled with water which are activated within seconds of consumption for peak vitamin efficacy, taste and convenience.
We’re backed by our innovative delivery system commitment to constantly developing small-run, fresh new products and uncovering new ingredients for our own experimentation, biohacking to potentially feature in our PODs/products.
Our team is tech driven, with an existing team of experienced marketers – coming from Facebook Inc, strong eCommerce backgrounds and ad agencies.
We share a passion for health, biohacking and being the best we can be.
We’re looking for a dedicated growth hacker / marketer who has experience marketing products to the following target markets:
- Crossfit Enthusiasts
- Millennials with strong fitness focus
- Moms with strong fitness focus
- Professionals in tech, finance with long hours
This role is for someone that has a true passion for health, fitness, ingredients and questioning normal. An unrelenting, growth hacker who has experience marketing within a similar role would be a huge advantage.
- Experience managing PPC campaigns across major ads platforms
- Experience preferable within programmatic advertising
- Provide detailed analysis of multi-channel sales performance, optimization strategies, A/B testing
- Have a strong hunter / entrepreneurial mind to identify partnerships, PR and coverage with people, sites and organizations
- Have some experience launching, managing and optimizing products on Amazon
You will work alongside our marketing director and eCommerce agency CRU and have a growing budget of ads to work with.
You will preferably have:
- Experience in Photoshop
- Attention to detail
- A closer mindset – don’t stop until it’s done
- A confident, can-do attitude
- A passion for our earth, sustainability and nature
Our office is based in Encinitas on the 101, right next door to the best organic tacos (free tacos once a week), weekly team surfs, gym membership at our local Crossfit among many other perks. We work hard but have an undeniable focus on health and fitness. We love questioning the normal, bulletproof coffee and putting MCTs in everything.
The role has an attractive base salary plus uncapped comission.
We’re ideally looking for a San Diego based full time employee, however we would be open to remote if the fit is undeniable.
|Compensation||$45,000 to $70,000 Annually (plus commission)|